“Coaching is an ongoing relationship which focuses on clients taking action toward the realization of their visions, goals or desires.”
— Personal and Professional Coaching Association
, Professional & Aspiring Individual.
“Executive development is a critical aspect of all organizations and often one that is most overlooked.”
Executive Coaching is a facilitation of one-to-one, mutually designed engagement between a professional coach and an individual who seeks certain specific outcomes, especially in his professional life. People come to coaching for different reasons: They could be challenged and may not be in a state to move the business or organization forward. There may not be peer at their level that they can have confidential conversations with. They may also believe that if they were to transform their own ways of dealing with people, processes and purpose their team and organization would benefit immensely.
Some young professionals seek coaching to do something different but are not sure what their forte is. Some just seek a coach to set new goals or achieve them faster. Executive or “business” coaching focuses on helping people go from where they are, to where they envision themselves to be.
- Performance pressure from peer & superiors
- Goals & time
- Communication blunders & barriers causing losses
- Team Work & People Management
- Emotional imbalances
- Alignment of vision and values
- Stress and Emotional Imbalances
- Enhance Self Confidence & Build a Positive Outlook
- Instill Lateral Thinking capabilities
- Promote Leadership & Key Communication Skills
- Build Entrepreneurship & Strategic Business Vision
- Apply Effective Decision Making
- Acquire Emotional Intelligence & Manage Stress
- Manage Crisis & Conflicts
- Build outstanding Rapport and Interpersonal Relationships
- Setting Clear Goals and Targets